With the increasingly more and involved immigration and employment rules, its a “brave” soul who attempts DIY immigration. Fortunately, FRENZ’s specialist immigration team have combined years of experience navigating the array of challenges and potential landmines to help you with a successful outcome.
FRENZ onsite licensed immigration advisers, Christiaan Arns and Hinemoa Taylor, offer end to end services across a range of industries to help employers who want to bring on workers from overseas, workers who are looking to migrate to attain work eligibility and people in New Zealand who need immigration services to maintain work eligibility, or move themselves or their family on the path to residence and citizenship.
These services include:
- Work visa applications under the New Zealand Essential Skills stream
- Variation of conditions on Visa
- Skilled Migrant Visa
- Visitor, child and student visas
- Residency applications for New Zealand migrants (as well as family)
- Employer Accreditation
- Advocacy services for an application decline or a potential decline
We also work hand in hand with the recruitment team to help clients find and successfully bring on overseas resources when New Zealand resources aren’t available.
From start to finish, we aim for success with minimal time, cost and stress
The work we perform and the processes we undertake on your behalf are full service and include:
- Qualification and Vetting
- Document Collection and Checking
- Application Submission
- INZ / Candidate Engagement
- Advertising and where applicable
- For employers, we provide job vacancy advertising, including, where applicable, WINZ listings, applicant interviewing assessment and skills match reports
Christiaan H E Arns
Licensed Immigration Advisor, #200900034
20 years’ experience in NZ immigration
Benefitting you through years of gaining knowledge and know-how
Years of practice in niche industries, being on the forefront of policy developments, expertise and strong relationships mean that we know what needs to be done, when and how. For both companies and candidates, this translates to:
Reduced Frustration and Wasted Time | Optimal Process Time | More Positive Outcomes | Ongoing Support
Contact us for help…
- If you’re an employer looking to bring in an overseas worker and need to know more about our services, you can call us at 0800 891 314
- If you want to secure a position or obtain work eligibility, you can contact us or fill out a quick form and we’ll contact you.
If we can help you, we’ll contact you with our terms and all the relevant documents (as required under the Code of Conduct for Licensed Immigration Advisors by the Immigration Advisors Association of New Zealand).