- “FRENZ” and “we” refers to FRENZ Recruitment and FRENZ International 1995 Ltd
- “Website” and “the Site” refers to frenz.co.nz and frenz.nz
- “Content” means textual, graphical, data, video, audio, images or like materials which can be downloaded or copied from this site
- “Distribute” means post, transmit, upload, share or allows others access to the content
- “You” refers to the person visiting the site
- “Service Contract” refers to the Placement Contracts specific to client type
- “Client” refers to an individual or business who enters into a formal business arrangement with FRENZ
FRENZ Recruitment offers recruitment and immigration services to New Zealand based companies and to candidates from around the world. As part of our business, FRENZ provides you access to our website in order to assist you in your efforts to secure employment or employees and offers you a range of specialist immigration services. The content of the site is comprised of a variety of information and resources.
Your use of the Site
You warrant that you will not use the Site
- for, or to encourage, any unlawful purpose;
- to post or provide information on the Site which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false (including, but not limited to, information about yourself, your business and/or your eligibility to work in New Zealand or in which you misrepresent your relationship with FRENZ);
- to post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful or otherwise objectionable material.
You agree that you will not
- post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it.
- You will not use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site. You further confirm that you will not take any action that affects FRENZ Recruitment’s reputation or that threatens others.
Links to or from other Sites
As a convenience to users, this Site contains links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may be of interest or use to you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites. FRENZ Recruitment should not be taken as having reviewed or approved such sites or their contents, nor does it warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. The use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may do so provided links are to the home page of the Site only and provided we are notified in advance by email to ‘info’@frenz.co.nz .
Security and Passwords
When you register with this site or sign on when you visit the Site, you will need to use a user name and password. We do not have access to your password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept private and confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
Intellectual Property Rights
All of the content, unless otherwise stated, contained on or comprising the Site is the copyright of FRENZ. All trademarks, logos, software or any other or any other of its intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of FRENZ Recruitment.
- Unless you have express written permission from FRENZ Recruitment, you may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
- No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed including but not limited to our Agency Placement Contract.
- No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted.
- You agree not to attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of the Site
Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly and fault-free. However, FRENZ Recruitment takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable for reasons of maintenance / improvement, or due to technical issues beyond our control. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any of the Site features, databases or content.
Variations of Terms
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to the Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation, or liability for any loss expense or cost whatsoever or howsoever incurred by you or any third party associated with you.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained on this Site including information regarding salaries and accommodation are given on good authority with our clients and FRENZ uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. However, FRENZ gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded, and you waive your right to reply upon the same in any way.
No liability is accepted by FRENZ for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Site, including, but limited to:
(a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary;
(b) loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts);
(c) loss of or damage to employment prospects;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of the use of money;
(f) loss of anticipated savings;
(g) loss of business;
(h) loss of goodwill;
(i) loss of or damage to reputation;
(j) loss of or corruption to data;
(k) loss of management or administration time,
(l) legal and other professional fees and expenses; or
(m) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Site.
You agree fully to indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the Site.
We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through the Site. While we take steps to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Your use of the Site and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
Information FRENZ collects and how it’s used
FRENZ collects or may collect three types of data:
- Visitor information derived from web traffic analytics and viewed at an aggregate level where no personal identifying information is visible or used. Visitor information is used to help guide improvements in site content and communication.
- Personal information which is voluntarily submitted through application, content sign up or contact forms in order to utilise our services, engage with us or gain access to content. The information is used to provide you the service you request through application as well as providing you with related content you may find useful or of interest.
- Online Payment confirmation inclusive of payer name and card holder name, email address, type of card used, card expiry date and partial card number. The information is used for both payer and FRENZ as proof of payment has been paid so that services may be provided.
How its stored and kept safe
Website visitor information is accessed through a FRENZ password protected Google Analytics account and based on Google security standards and systems.
Personal information you provide to us through online forms or in the course of business with us is held on secure privately held FRENZ servers.
To Whom We Disclose Your Information
The information you provide to FRENZ is primarily kept for the sole purpose of providing you services you request or information that may be of interest. There may be cases when your information is disclosed, including:
- When database information is required as part of technical, system or service issue resolution or improvement. In these cases, any 3rd parties are bound by our confidentiality agreements which prohibits disclosure or use of your data outside the scope of the work.
- In the event that FRENZ may partner, merge or sell all or part of their business. In this case, you will be notified.
Access to your information
FRENZ will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is correct, current and complete and safeguarded.
You are entitled to obtain confirmation from us that we hold personal information about you and you can request access to that personal information by contacting us. Your request will be honoured if the information is readily retrievable.
You are also entitled to request a correction to that information if you believe it to be incorrect. If the correction is not made, we will provide a correction statement attached to the information.
Who to Contact and How
Please send any queries or concerns about the treatment of your data in relation to the Privacy Act 1993, in writing to FRENZ via:
- Email FRENZ ; or,
- Mail to FRENZ Recruitment Unit 15, 150-160 Beaumont St, Westhaven, Auckland, 1010
For more information on the Privacy Act 1993 you can access the guide here or, for enquiries/complaints, you can call 0800 803 303.
In case of any query regarding the information on this web site, please contact us at 0800 891 314.